We are looking to grow our small but talented team, to build a fast-growing studio that can deliver best in class games, through the use of cutting-edge technology and innovation.
As an Unreal Engine focused studio, we are excited to build our technology based on the latest Unreal Engine 5 features so we are looking for skilled and passionate developers to help us achieve our goals.
To fulfil this mission, we are looking for a talented Associate Producer who is going to play a key role in the development of an upcoming PC & Console game. This is a remote first position and is an exceptional opportunity to become part of an innovative team composed by talented, creative and technically proficient developers.
This role requires the highest levels of passion and commitment, as well as exceptional technical ability.
As an Associate Producer, you will form a core part of a small but experienced team on a new project. You will have the chance to join us at the early stages of a game and contribute to the shape and direction it takes. You will support the Game Director with product management, take ownership of specific areas such as visual and audio reference acquisition, and manage third-party relationships.
- Working closely with the Game Director to manage the whole project
- Ensuring that content is released on time, with the right quality and on budget
- Creating project documentation
- Managing the audio and visual reference acquisition process
- Participating in the full development cycle of console and PC games, from prototypes to release
- Managing relationships with external partners
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced Associate Producer with an aptitude for communication and collaboration who has at least 3 years of experience in the game industry.
- You are not afraid to push yourself out of your comfort zone
- You love to encourage innovation
- You have passion for games and technology
- A proactive individual and collaborative across teams
- Open to discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
- A desire to learn new skills and build on existing abilities
- Exceptional teamwork skills within a multi-disciplined development team
- Friendly, open minded, positive and proactive person
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Jira/Confluence and other apps of the Atlassian suite
- Experience in audio and visual references management
- Proven experience in managing game developers
- Proven experience in game development with at least three shipped titles
- Strong problem solving, conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Proficient in English
- You like travelling for business
- Passion for motorsport
Nice to have
- Experience with photogrammetry and laser scan data acquisition
- Experience in the management of external partners
- Experience with game design
WHAT CAN WE OFFER
- A permanent contract
- Remote working
- An industry competitive salary based on your qualifications and in line with experience
- A friendly environment where curiosity and proactivity are championed
- A cutting-edge development environment with access to the latest technologies
- A creative and collaborative work environment
- An exciting high-profile project
- High quality game development equipment
- Flexible start and end times to the working day
- Monthly project and studio updates
- Mentoring and regular one on one catch-ups with team members
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
Supernova is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better game experience for our players.